3rd Annual ScoliCare Symposium
15th October 2022
Global scoliosis professionals to share their scoliosis knowledge
ScoliCare’s Annual Online ScoliCare Symposium brings together global healthcare leaders to provide an update on the latest in scoliosis treatment.
- Over six hours of content from non-surgical scoliosis clinicians, researchers, surgeons and exercise rehabilitation providers
- The latest scoliosis research from around the world
- Complex scoliosis management insights
- Sagittal balance in scoliosis focus
- Scoliosis specific exercise overview
- Scoliosis and sport
- Adult bracing
- The surgeon’s perspective
- Wide range of case studies
Health professionals and the general public are invited to attend. A video recording of the Symposium will be sent to all attendees following the event.
$195 AUD – Early bird rate (until 14th September)
$295 AUD – Standard rate (after 14th September)
$150 AUD – Student rate
Build your scoliosis knowledge – register below.